Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!

Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by our customers 561

Award-winning PDF software

review-platform review-platform review-platform review-platform review-platform

Reporting death of green card holder Form: What You Should Know

U.S. Consulate General in Hong Kong or Consulate General in New York City — if you have a  U.S. Embassy, it is the Consular Section of the Department of State — U.S.  Foreign Service Institute U.S. Embassy (Hong Kong) — U.S. Embassy (New York) — Under the category 'Death Reporting — Overseas Deaths for Non-Resident Aliens —  U.S.A.', you will find the option for Report of Death of a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Non-Ditizen National. You will also find  the option for Report of Death of a U.S. Citizen (Overseas) Death of a Non-U.S. Citizen. For purposes of these rules, a  U.S. citizen is an alien who: a. Perform services as a nonimmigrant or permanent resident of the United States. b. Is a citizen of the United States, or of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the United States Virgin Islands, Guam, American Samoa, the Northern Mariana Islands, or any dependencies or possessions of the United States; or c. Is a national of any country whose citizens are United States residents; or d. Is an alien who: (1) is under 21 years of age; (2) was convicted of a felony or any crime classified in the federal or state criminal code or the equivalent of the federal or state criminal code as a felony punishable as imprisonment for a term exceeding 1 year, and was adjudicated a major drug offender, as defined in section 202 of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 812), as an offender of any federal crime designated in the Controlled Substances Act, or of any crime the essential elements of which are the use or attempted use of a dangerous drug in the commission of which the defendant is an individual described in item (1). (3) was convicted of an offense against a controlled substance specified in schedule I or II of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 812); and (4) is now at large and is considered a flight risk.

online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do DS-2060 Form, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:

How to complete any DS-2060 Form online:

  1. On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
  2. Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
  3. Add your own info and speak to data.
  4. Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
  5. Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
  6. Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
  7. Place an electronic digital unique in your DS-2060 Form by using Sign Device.
  8. After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
  9. Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.

PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your DS-2060 Form from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.

Video instructions and help with filling out and completing Reporting death of green card holder

Instructions and Help about Reporting death of green card holder

I'm Moses, an immigration attorney, and today I'd like to speak about widows and widowers of United States citizens. You know, things like this happen; you get married, and for some reason, your spouse dies. Now, before 2009, if you married someone who was an American citizen, let's say, and you lived with them for about a year and a half, and the person dies, you would have no rights. But in 2009, this changed. As long as you're married to the person, it doesn't matter how long, you can file for your green card as a widow of a United States citizen. You have two years to do this, but once you file, providing proof of the death certificate and the proof that you were actually residing together, you would normally be able to get your green card relatively quickly. If you look through the site, I have many articles about this subject, and I certainly can assist you with filing your papers if you need an attorney. If you need an appointment, schedule it, and I will personally speak to you.